Online Gambling Do's:
Absolutely follow this guideline to the Do's of online gambling.
- Before you start play set your budget limit and stick to it. Set also your profit target amount and make it reasonable.
- Quit while ahead. The feeling is great and you are likely to win again next time.
- If you lose your set limit, quit immediately.
- Never borrow money to gamble and don't lend either. Lending money to a friend who is losing badly is a sure way of stressing your friendship - and probably the lent money too.
- Do your homework before you gamble online, not after. Read the rules, check the terms on bonuses and cashing out, in particular.
- Check the customer service response before you sign up with an online casino. Make a phonecall or send them an email with a question and see how long it takes them to reply.
- Check if the online casino is a member of a known association such as EOGA or Interactive Gaming Council. This won't be a guarantee, but it surely reduces the risk of being let down.
- Be suspicious of anything that sounds to good too be true. It probably is.
- Learn money management, it is more important than the game itself.
- If you suspect you have a gambling problem, click here to read the Gamblers Anonymous Compulsive Gambling Checklist.
Click here to read our Online Gambling Don'ts page